The AAUP–Penn is a member-led organization. Our advocacy efforts are defined by the priorities of active members working together on shared goals. The following committees and task forces are currently active, and we welcome others proposed by members.
- Executive Committee of the AAUP–Penn Chapter
- Membership & Organizing Committee
- “Who Teaches at Penn?” Task Force
- Covid Response Task Force
- Labor Solidarity Task Force
- Save UC Townhomes Task Force
- Racial and Community Justice
- Faculty Governance
- Status of Women and Minority Faculty
- Status of Contingent Faculty and Grad Employees
To join a short-term task force or standing committee of the chapter, sign up here (or write to us and to the group’s convener).